Sunday, April 7, 2013

SEEDS

I recently posted about ordering 9295 seeds from seedsnow.com,
well, yesterday I went out to check the mailbox and guess 
what was here?
YAY!
Now I am REALLY itching to get my raised beds built! 

Well in addition to my 9295 seeds that I ordered,
 I got a FREE GIFT! 
(I love free things)
My free gift was a large red cherry tomato starter kit that contains 10 seeds! 
I have a friend that has asked to use some of my garden space for some of her own things, and I got her seeds yesterday as well.
In return for garden space, and caring for her items, we get to keep some of it to eat too! So it's a win-win situation!

In addition to all these seeds, I also have my 10 lbs of seed potatoes, and a box of seed sweet potatoes that my grandpa gave me last year, and all the seeds I've already tried to start in my winter sowing containers.
 And all the garden beds need to be built still! 

So my plan for the day is to go to the hardware/lumber yard to get the rest of my chicken coop/chicken run material, the material to build my raised beds for the garden, and the material to build my potato towers I posted about yesterday.
So I have a LOT of work to do! 
and
I can't wait to get started! 



No comments:

Post a Comment